UI/UX Programmer (code = UI)
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia Department: IT Min. Experience: Experienced
Job Specification :
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree / Post Graduate
Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Humility, zero egos, and excellent collaborative spirit. We are all here to learn and grow
together as a team.
- Eagerness to learn, eagerness to help, eagerness to share.
- Knowledge and experience in building user-centric web apps using modern HTML5,
CSS3, Java Scirpt Framework.
our development speed, but a solid foundation is still necessary to avoid being overly
dependent on specific frameworks.
- Firm attention to detail, semantic markup, consistency of design, and maintainable
- Experience in UI development, whether in-house, for an agency, or as freelancers.
- Experience with web accessibility, cross-browser compatibility issues, and frontend
performance optimizations. Develop and improve high quality HTML/CSS/JS/Node JS
- Ensure codes that you develop are cross-browser and cross-platform compatible, and
conform to the W3C standards.
- Ensure web products you develop adhere to our company-wide style guide and matches
the designed user experience.
- Within a cross-functional team, collaborate with other engineers specializing in backend
services, web frontend, mobile apps, and test automation, as well as product design and
If you meet the above qualifications, please send your application with your name and the name of the job that you are interested on the subject.