SENIOR JAVA PROGRAMMER (code =S JP)
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia Department: IT Min. Experience: Experienced
Job Specification :
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must have experience with J2EE (EJB, Java Persistence API, and WebService).
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
- Have familiarity with modeling languages UML.
- Have intermediate skill object oriented programming (OOP).
- Experience with Subversion, CVS, or other version control systems.
- Familiarity with SpringMVC Framework.
- Familiarity with Hibernate or other POJO persistency frameworks (ORM).
- Experience with Apache Tomcat, GlassFish or other similar Application Server.
- Must good knowledge in SQL Query
- Experience with Jasper Report Generator is advantage.
- Experience with Web-sphere application server for clustering.