Java Programmer (code = JP)
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia Department: IT Min. Experience: Experienced
Job Specification :
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must have experience to run the best method while conduct the user’s request.
- Having knowledge about SQL Query, and Java,
- Familiarity with modeling languages UML, SpringMVC Framework, Hibernate or other POJO persistency frameworks (ORM).
- Have intermediate skill object oriented programming (OOP).
- Experience with Subversion, CVS, Apache Tomcat, GlassFish or other similar Application Server.
- Experience with Jasper Report Generator, Websphere application server for clustering and J2EE (EJB, Java Persistence API, and WebService) will be advantage
- Having experience to involve more than 1 project in the same period.
- Good knowledge to manage project documentation.
- Used to do coordination and held meeting with user.
- Wiling to travel
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
If you meet the above qualifications, please send your application with your name and the name of the job that you are interested on the subject.